Friday 20 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- SPIRITUALLY ALIVE

BIBLE FOCUS: 1 Peter 2:24 KJV
[24] Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.


PRAYER- I WILL NOT BE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. I PUT MY BODY UNDER SUBJECTION TO GOD. I SUBMIT MYSELF IN TOTAL SURRENDER TO THE ONE WHO GAVE ME LIFE. I AM EXPANDING IN GRACE. EVERYTHING IN OBEDIENCE TO CHRIST. I AM ABIDING STEADFASTLY IN FAITH AND WALKING IN LIGHT. MY SPIRIT MAN WILL NOT DRAIN. I RECEIVE FIRE IN MY BONES AND STRENGTH IN MY SOUL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD: We can only be Alive to God when we are dead to sin. Sin is death, that’s why Adam and Eve became dead when they sinned against God. We aren’t talking physical death now but a spiritual death. That is what a dis-alignments with God does. It breaks you from the fountain of life and if you not drinking from. The fountain of life what happens? You die. You can’t serve two master . Sin is a killer.

TODAY’S TIP- DON’T LET SIN RUIN YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE ONLY ALIVE WHEN YOU ARE IN CHRIST.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment