Thursday 26 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
The Lord has caused my head to be lifted 
I do not see smallness but greatness 
I glow with God’s presence 
I am a winner in every sphere 
The eyes of the father watches over me 
Where I step in becomes my goodly possession 

New chapter and seasons are open to me 
I am rolling in the blessing of my Father in heavens 
Treasures in heaven are released to me in full
Everyday of my life I say yes to the fathers will 
I will do what God says and follow his lead

With God I walk on my high places
I have the strength of God that can’t be quantified 
I do not fail I go stronger 
I have freely cos God has given freely to me  in his grace 
Everything that God has given I take possession of
Everyday of my life I break limits and protocols are broken for my sake 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment