Sunday 15 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: GOD IS YOUR COVERING

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 140:6-7 KJV
[6] I said unto the Lord, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O Lord. [7] O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST IN YOU THEREFORE I AM CONFIDENT I WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED. I WIN ABOVE THE STORM AND I AM FAVOURED BY GOD. THE LORD HAS HEARD MY REQUEST AND HE IS ATTENTIVE TO MY CRY. THE LORD IS MY COVERING. I AM CARRIED BY HIS ARM AND VISITED BY HIS MERCY. GOD’S DESIRE FOR ME MEET FULFILMENT IN JESUS NAME. THE LORD IS MY STRONG REFUGE IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN! 

WORD: When your trust is in God no matter the situation that comes before you be assured that you are covered. That is why it is important that you submit yourself to the authority of God. You must yield to His authority that’s how he becomes a Lord over you. When you are in a battle field and God becomes your covering. It starts with yielding to Him. Submit yourself under his arm and rebuke the devil. That’s where our strength lies, in submission him.

TODAY’S TIP- WHEN YOU ARE IN THE LORDS ARMY YOU ARE SECURED

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment