Tuesday 3 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I trust in ten unfailing love of shod 
I am doing exploit and maximizing possibilities 
The Lord has given me the best
He has choosen me for the best and given me the best to me
I enter into the best of God 

I rest in the faithfulness of God , I will not fail
I walk in the light of perfection
I enter into greater things that God has prepared for me 
I have good tidings and favorable pastures 

The Lord has caused His face to shine on me 
God is not unrighteous , He has not  forsaken me 
God is my pillar therefore I am standing strong. 
I am not bound by stronghold 
I am escaped from the snare of the Fowler 
My day of rising is now
In Jesus name  I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment