Wednesday 4 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my life has become a praise point
Testimony now spring like new fountain in my life 
Blessings are pouring down on me 
I am delivered from the windy storm and tempest 
Nothing will blow away my good thing 

I will not lose focus 
I move relentlessly towards my pursuit 
I am surrounded with pillar of fire 
I will not pursue after vain glory but to live my life daily giving God glory 
My faith is not wavering , I trust the Lord with all my heart 
My hope is not shaking , I stay in God as my source 

I am positioned in the right place to attract the right people
I speak from the place of wisdom and the light of understanding 
I run through a troop ,I am an overcomer
I exempted from evil and preserved by mercy 
I am in the favour of God 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment