Tuesday 24 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am the beloved of God 
I am surrounded by the Fathers love
His love is my covering 
The Lord is my rock , strength and pillar 
I am not empty , I am filled with more of a God 
I draw with joy from the well of salvation 

The promises of God is fulfilled in my life from day to day 
I function under the promise of the children of Abraham 
What I see my mouth testify  of 
Strength and honour are the beauty of my life 

I declare that nothing good will be left out in my life 
I enter into many harvest 
The balm of Gilead has bind up every brokenness 
I am healed and whole in my spirit , soul and body 
I step out of every weakness into strength, power and authority 
I have divine access for the gates of brass is broken
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment