Friday 27 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has become my rock ,refuge and confidence 
All that I need in Jesus I have 
My life is taking new turn and flowing in the fountain of the father 
The Heavenly Father has bestowed his love upon me 
I receive the staff of strength and honour 

God has taken away my burden 
All my burdens are lifted on the cross 
I am dependent on Jesus  and His unfailing love has held me up 
I am making progress in the process 
I am not declining 

I am breathing the life in the HolyGhost 
I refuse to look at myself less 
I am worthy of everything good 
I will not fail in life’s pursuit 
I am strengthen in my innerman 
I receive the gift of the HolySpirit and manifest in it 
My seed of faith shall never die 
The best of me is reaching to nations 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment