Friday 6 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am growing in grace and expanding in wisdom
The graciousness of God has enveloped my life 
I am fulfilling destiny according to divine pattern 
Strangers shall not swallow my labour 
What God has given me is without sorrow 

My territory is taken for Jesus 
Angels are assigned to work with me and for me 
I am in my good season 
Nothing will rubbish my glory
My glory shall not know shame 
where God leads I follow and I shall not fall

I enjoy the fruit of profit and the fruit of  increase 
My hands will not lack money
I live in glory and power through Christ 
Heaven has heard my cry 
I have answer to my request and result with no hold backs 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment