Friday 20 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
The Lord is my answer, He has heard my cry and listen to my supplication 
I declare that heaven has open unto me the dew of new season
I am gracefilled and multiplying in the strength of Christ 
I am the redeemed of the Lord 

I am uplifted in my spirit 
I am drinking new wine of the spirit from the well of salvation 
I am filled with God’s eternal love 
God has visited me with His loving kindness and tender mercies 
I reject bitter tears 
Sweet testimonies are flowing from my lips 

I am a child of God and I proclaim liberty in Christ Jesus 
God has made all things ready for me 
I have plenty and I am satisfied
I reject spiritual downside
The devil not use my life as a leverage 
I open to the outpouring of the spirit 

Everyday of my life I arise and shine 
I have heaven’s due rain and manifest blessings 
I submit myself to the supremacy of Christ and his finished works 
I rest in the hope and calling of Jesus Christ 
Good Day FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment