Friday 6 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE LORD IS WITH YOU

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 138:7 KJVThough I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.


PRAYER- I AM IN THE COVERING OF MY FATHER. THE LORD IS MY CONFIDENCE AND MY ROCK. MY HEART REST IN THE PROMISES OF GOD THAT ARE YEAH AND AMEN. THE WORD OF GOD HAS TAKEN OVER THE WILL OF MY HEART. I AM EATING THE GOOD FRUIT OF THIS NEW SEASON. MY SEASON OF DIVINE PUSH HAS COME. THE LORD WILL STRETCH FORTH HIS HANDS AGAINST THE WRATH OF MY ENEMIES. I AM IN THE WILL OF MY ENEMIES . THE LORD HAST DELIVERED ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD: As Children of God this should be your confidence. The beginning of a situation isn’t the end of your life . God’s hands are not short to reach out unto you. God is your preservation, no matter how the going gets , be assured that your ways are preserved in Jesus. It says though I walk in the midst of trouble thou will revive me . Say to yourself , no matter what I am going through this is not my end. I am coming out better and stronger. It went further to say thou wilt stretch forth thy hand against the wrath of my adversary. If God is with you nothing can stand against you.

TODAY’S TIP: BE CONFIDENT IN GOD!

EFECOLLABS



No comments:

Post a Comment