Monday 12 April 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  THE EYES OF GOD IS UPON YOU

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 40:17 KJV
[17] But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.


PRAYER- FATHER LOOK UPON ME WITH MERCY AND HELP ME. BRING ME OUT OF EVERY PIT AND PLACE ME WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BE. FATHER DISENTANGLE ME FROM CURSES YOKES AND COVENANT. THE THOUGHTS OF GOD CONCERNING ME DEFY THE ODDS AGAINST ME. EVERYTHING SHALL WORK IN LINE WITH GOD’S WILL FOR ME. I AM GOD’S PROJECT AND HE’LL PERFECT ALL THAT CONCERNS ME . I REFUSE TO BE CONDITIONED BY SITUATIONS,I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Your physical position is not what matters to God but your heart. No matter where you are in life know that God will remember you. Mercy doesn’t look at age,status or place. When God’s mercies decides to locate you no matter how low you’ve come,it will find you. The most important thing is that your heart is in tune with God. It is God that lifts up and put down. God is not a man that looks at physical status to bless you. For every person God has a plan and only His will for you will come to pass.

TODAY’S TIP- GOD DOESN’T LOOK
AT YOUR PHYSICAL POSITION TO BLESS YOU , RATHER HE LOOKS AT YOUR HEART/INTENTION.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment