Tuesday 6 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare  that my head arise in its glory 
Nothing shall stop my glory manifestation 
I shall not be satanically represented 
My glory shines and speaks in presence of those that matter

I declare My head will not carry expired good news ,it carries instant breakthrough now 
My blessings shall no longer be satanically invaded , I take hold of what is mine 
I remain untraceable to glory thieves 
All that yesteryears stole from me  I take it back 

I declare that I manifest divine inheritance
Ancient gates shall no more stand on my way 
I access every blessing God has for me 
What hindered my yesterday shall not delay my today,and my tomorrow shall defy all odds 
Thrones and voices not of God you are forever silenced 

I declare that I break pass family limitations 
Jesus is my divine connector, in the name of Jesus I open uncommon doors 
My head is delivered from oppression 
I declare that from me repeated cycle break in my family line 
My head shall no longer be small, it is lifted henceforth 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment