Saturday 24 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
The perfect love of Jesus carries me 
The Lord has enlarged my feet under me  that I do not slip 
I move from waiting to manifesting wins in Christ Jesus 
My tears are wiped with great testimonies of joy 

I declare that the Lord has caused my storm to cease and silenced the voice of evil waves 
Jesus is in my boat I will not stumble neither will I be afraid 
I have rest, peace and joy in the HolyGhost 

I declare that my life will not lose its savor on earth
I am as a wonder unto many 
I am walking in the light,power and revelation of Christ Jesus 
I am riding on the wings of  help of the HolyGhost 
I posses help in prepared places divinely made available to me 
I declare that where I have been a borrower , I now lend to nations 

I declare that favour are commanded on my path 
The Lord is before me , the Lord is behind me , the Lord is with me 
I am visited by the angels of wonders 
I roar with a sound of victory that swallows long standing battles 
The Lord has made decrees in my favour 

Today and everyday of my life I shall be a vessel in the mighty hands of God 
I am an instrument of peace 
I declare that what is not of God , dies a natural death in my life 
I will not walk empty, I am filed with all Spirit, power and might of the HolyGhost 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍
Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment