Sunday 11 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I rejoice for the Lord has made me glad through the works of His hands 
I triumph in the works of God’s hands 
The Lord is my shield , the Holy Spirit is my companion 
Strength and victory are my song 

The Lord is my help and he has uphold me with strength in my soul 
I wear the garment of praise and I’m anointed with the oil of joy and gladness
The will of God for me supersedes the desires of the enemy against me 
I am in the season of strange favour and divine mercy 
God has made all things new 

I declare that God has blessed me with green pastures 
I lie in still waters where my blessings overflow 
My needs are supplied by heavenly treasures 
My affairs are taken care of by heavenly host of angels 
Jesus is my source that doesn't run dry 

I will can not fail cos Jesus never fails 
Gods word is true and sure
The word of God is made flesh and manifesting in me 
I have the breath of the Holy Ghost in me 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment