Monday 26 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare today’s marks resurrection of great things in my life 
I am manifesting the life God ordained for me 
I will not wallow in old glory 
My glory shine brighter

I decree that spiritual sponsors of wickedness become empty 
My name  will no longer be found in the register of wickedness  and emptiers
My blessings shall no longer be put out for spiritual auction 
I posses my possession by the power of the Holy Ghost 

I declare that I am not a candidate of drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh
I go in peace and come in peace 
I recover from every spiritual amputation of my movement organs  hindering me from receiving and manifesting my blessings 
I am whole spiritual and physically 
My season of good news is now 

I decree every spiritual backup of wickedness taunting my efforts fails now 
Whatever I do prospers and functions well 
I am an heir , therefore I shall never be bound to spiritual slavery 
Kings come to the rising of my light and strangers submit me in the name of Jesus 

I am God’s project, nations are built through me and the gate of hell shall not prevail
I am a source of blessings to other 
The banner of Jesus in my life will not go down 
I declare that the root of trouble  dries up permanently 
I am in this day to excel beyond all limits 
Possibilities in Christ Jesus are my forte all round 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment