Thursday 8 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I have the seal of the Holy Ghost upon my life 
I attract what is good and of God 
I repel all negative devices  of the wicked 

I receive grace to be like Jesus each day,to  obey his word,walk in His will and receive His counsel 
I refuse to be a nonchalant Christian, my heart is open to what God is saying per time and season 
My spirit man is attentive to the voice of God
My faith is made stronger in Christ Jesus 
I have Faith in God’s word 
My life is furnished by God’s word 
I stand on God’s promises I do not waver at it 

I declare that my life is fruitful and flourishing 
No more desert experience 
Seeds of frustration are replaced with favour 
Grace and glory are the manifestation of my life 

I declare that affliction shall rise no more in my life 
I decree an end to wrong family patterns 
The glory of God is seen in situations programmed for shame 
It has all turned in my favour 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment