Saturday 17 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am yielded to God 
I am completely sold out for His use
My assignment on earth shall be fulfilled through Him
I will not be carried away with mundane things of life 
In all I do the Spirit of God is my guide 

I declare that I am God’s favored child 
I am spoken about for good 
Detractors shall not drive away my helpers 
My portion is maintained and secured in Christ Jesus 

I am booked for strange miracles 
I am filled with the gratitude of amazing testimonies 
I dance into my breakthrough and season of abundance 
My eyes are open to harvest of blessings and divine treasures 
I am not limited to what man can do , I am in the possibilities of what only God can do 

I declare that everyday of my life Favour speaks my name 
I will not be present where God is absent 
I receive grace for a life of complete obedience to God 
The word of God becomes the engraving of my heart 
I will not be swayed by falsehood
God’s word of truth speak to me in each season 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment