Saturday 24 April 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: WHAT WILL JESUS DO?

BIBLE FOCUS- Matthew 8:2-3 KJV
[2] And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. [3] And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.


PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME TO BE LIKE YOU EACH DAY. GIVE ME GRACE FOR A SELFLESS LIFE. I WILL DAILY BE A LIGHT AND REPRESENT JESUS HERE ON EARTH. I WILL NOT DENY PEOPLE OF WHAT I’M IN A POSITION TO DO. I RECEIVE GRACE TO BE MORE IN CHRIST STEAD . HELP ME LORD TO MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT EVERYWHERE I GO. I REJECT THE LIFE OF GREED, SELFISHNESS AND COVETOUSNESS. I RECEIVE A LOVING, GIVING AND CARING HEART IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD-It is important to think about others well being. What will Jesus do? If you have a means to be of help don’t send people away stranded. The leper asked and Jesus didn’t hesitate to help. He didn’t down on him nor his status. The way Jesus was able to make impact in a short while is the fact that He was always willing to bless lives through Hos ministry here on earth.Helping and meeting people’s need if you are in the position to do so is a way of also preaching Jesus to them. Don’t think about what the world have become , or how much you have been hurt in time past. Just say to yourself , what will Jesus do? Remember you are Christ’s ambassador here on earth. What you have to do according God’s word to shine the light please do it. When people ask you to do something , you are in a position of doing , what will your response be?

TODAY’S TIP:  YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR OF CHRIST HERE ON EARTH , LIVE IT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment