Wednesday 7 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am not struggling by strength but functioning by grace 
My ears are open to God’s word and instructions per time
I walk in divine order and not satanic agenda 
Platforms of opportunities and harnessing greatness are made ready for me 

All things are made new for me 
I declare that no new thing in my life will be delayed , now it springs forth
I move from every old into God’s supernatural new 
I am the choosen of God , therefore I am accepted and not rejected 

I declare that I daily drink from the well  of joy
I shall no more experience sorrow , I am in the move of God 
I refuse to be under the siege of average and back to zero point 
Every past mistake has become a miracle 
My mouth is for testimonies 

I enjoy God’s blessings in all seasons 
I declare that barriers are broken and I access what is mine  in Christ Jesus 
I get back on track into the path of destiny and divine purpose 
I have been positioned for exploits
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment