Wednesday 21 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the grace of God have positioned me for the uncommon
I’m a candidate of possibilities and favour 
The crown of glory shields me from all evil
I soar on the wings of the mightiness of God 
God is faithful in all His ways towards me 

I declare that my love for God exceeds the desire of fleshy satisfaction 
I refuse to be lost in self 
Christ Jesus is my identity 
Grace has found me 
New oil is flowing down from heaven upon me 
I am settled in Christ , I am settled for life 

The heavenly host of angels are readily available for my help
I am manifesting my Canaan 
The seal of God’s covenant of promise is upon me 
I will never want what God has given 

The Lord has fought every battle in my favour 
I am in my rest place 
It’s forever a joyful season for me
 I am mounting high on the wings of the spirit 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment