Monday 5 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am debt free
Jesus has given me a debt free life
Anywhere my name is mentioned for ancient debts of my father’s house, the blood of Jesus shall be a voice to answer
Because the grave could not hold  Jesus no power of hell will be able to keep me stranded nor stuck 

I declare that there is an order in my favour 
I declare that season and time  align with divine order  for me
Grace and mercy are the order of my step 
I am not alone ,angels  of God are all over me and around me in charge of my affairs 

I declare an overturn to overflow in my life 
I move out of disgrace to graceful life 
I jump over pit, escape traps and leap over walls
I am moving up the ladder of destiny 

I declare that my hands are made to prosper 
My mouth is made to sing joyful song 
My legs are blessed to walk me to opportunities and favour
My today will be better than my yesterday and my tomorrow shall be greater
I will not not be cut off from the source 
continually my life produce fruitful result 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment