Saturday 3 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is my fountain where I continually Reston’s take refuge 
I  have found rest in the rock of ages
The king of glory have taken over my life 
No ancient gate will hold me down
The hallow of God’s hands is my peace place 

I declare that I am restored by the love of the Father
Unwanted drought shall not arise in my life 
Christ Jesus has paid the price , I am no longer bound to anything not of God
I refuse to pay the price of evil generational consequences 

I have been redeemed from the curse of the law
I walk in the liberty wherein Christ has made me free
The blood of Jesus has paid it all for me
Better things are spoken concerning me by the blood of Jesus 

I declare that the power of hell can’t hold me
I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus 
The key of David has been released into my hands by the power of Christ Jesus and I unlock every great door

Jesus reigns and rules in my life
I am royalty of the kingdom, I have the inheritance of the children of God because I am born of God
I live purposefully 
I live and manifest in the purpose and fulfilment of Christ’s finish work
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good day FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment