Wednesday 14 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I overcome by the blood of Jesus 
My voice of testimony shall not be shut 
The words of my mouth speaks life,power,healing and grace 
I am the image and the expression of Christ 
I daily manifest the power of Christ 

I declare that I am not bound ,I am free 
Christ Jesus has paid it all for me 
I am no longer entangled to this world 
I have the grace to overcome

The spirit of God guides me in all truth 
I will not loose focus on the mark of the higher calling 
My dreams will not  fail my  vision shall not die 
I will not be cut off from purpose
I daily live to please God
I am walking in power,life and living by the Spirit of God 

Today I am divinely connected to my destiny helpers and connectors 
My light will not be hidden 
My glory arise and speak in places that matters 
I am highly favoured 
Anywhere I go I am recognised for good 
The grace of God abounds more and more in me daily 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment