Thursday 29 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I am baptised with the Holy Ghost 
Enchantment done in the early hours of my life , are nullified by the blood of Jesus 
My life refuse to produce the fruit of evil seed 
By the righteousness of God , every injustice is judged
Wicked judges now is the  end of your reign over my life

I shall not eat my seed and my seed shall bear good fruit 
I am a living testimony and a living prove of the mightiness of His wonders 
I refuse to inherit disappointment and setback 
I jump out of snail progress 
I declare that weapons spiritually designed against me , shall all fail

I declare that it is my jubilee season 
The rod of wickedness resting on my back is broken 
I jump over delay roadblocks 
I run over troops into my breakthrough 

Today dreams without reality comes to an end 
I am manifesting the life God has destinies me for 
The thin line between me and my testimonies breaks loose 
My soul take rest in the Lord for He is my joy and peace 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment