Monday 12 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is my shield in the day and in the night 
The Lord preserves me from the terror of darkness
The Lord is my help and peace 
Dry ground has become a water spring for me 

I declare that every manipulated no is turning to divine yes
Everywhere I turn ,grace and mercy shall be my companion 
I receive grace for a far more better experience today 
Today the impossible is made possible in my life
My own honey comes out of the rock for me 
I exceed the limits of laws and protocols 

I declare that I prosper and I’m in good health even as my soul prospers
My blessings is without sorrow 
My blessings shall no longer be diverted nor use to sponsor negativity 

I receive words of spirit and life in Jesus 
I cancel everything not of God 
Good news shall knock at my door
Testimonies shall beckon at me 
I experience miraculous speed that breaks every delay 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment