Saturday 3 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my lips shall know a joyful sound 
I will  lift up my voice of rejoicing every day 
Nothing shall  take my voice of praise 

I connect to Calvary and I declare ;
No more shame 
The stone of reproach has been rolled away 
I am no more where people knew me 
God has moved me into the miraculous 
My life becomes a testimony of impossible becoming possible 
Naysayers are silenced forever 

By the power of resurrection, every good thing dead now lives 
And everything that was nailed to the cross no more rises
All that the devil thought against me , now works for my good 
My downside has become my place of upliftment 
I manifest uncommon and record breaking testimony 

By the stripes of Jesus I am healed 
I speak the name of Jesus over sickness in my body , I am healed
No area of my life shall be sick 
The blood of Jesus avails  for me 

I bear upon me the mark of the blood of Jesus 
Christ is in me and His blood is in my DNA
I am a Carrier of all that Jesus has 
What is not in Jesus shall not be found in me 
Jesus has won the victory for me 
In Jesus name I have declared,AMEN
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment