Tuesday 13 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am fashioned after the likeness of God ,  I refuse to be fashioned to anything not of him
I am aligned with Christ
My life and purpose is established in Christ Jesus 
Sin and satan has lost its hold over me by the power in the blood of Jesus 
I am an heir , not bound by situation nor circumstances 
I have been born into the family who have part in the divine inheritance by the blood of Jesus 
I shall not be a cast away 

I declare that I am mighty through God, I can not be pulled down
The Lord is my strength and song and has become my salvation 
The elements of nature are working for me and not against me 
Christ has redeemed me from curses , I am not bound to lineage nor generational curses 
I am born of God, I carry the DNA of Christ and the breath of the HolyGhost is inside of me 

I declare that I do not struggle ,I thrive for I can do all things through Christ 
I do not experience lack nor dry situations for Christ is my sufficiency 
My heart shall not fear for God is my peace 
The peace of God that passes all understanding has taken over my affairs 

I declare that God has lifted above my enemies round about me 
The Lord has raised me up
I am rising and not declining 
Everything is working for me 
Doors of good news and congratulations are open to me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment