Tuesday 13 April 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: LIVE RIGHT ANCHORED ON HOPE

BIBLE FOCUS- Ecclesiastes 9:4-6 KJV
[4] For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. [5] For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. [6] Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.


PRAYER- FATHER I ANCHOR MY HOPE ON YOU. I FOCUS ON YOU JESUS. I REFUSE TO LET GO NIR GIVE UP . I THANK GOD, FOR EACH NEW DAWN IS BREAK-FORTH FOR GOOD IN ME. I KEEP STANDING IN FAITH THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. I REFUSE TO LET GO. I’LL KEEP HOLDING ON.I RECEIVE GRACE TO LIVE A LIFE OF GOOD LEGACY. I LEAVE GOOD FOOT PRINT IN THE SANDS OF TIME. GOOD THINGS SHALL BE SPOKEN OF ME. I WALK ON THE RIGHT PATH AND LIVE GOOD STANDARDS. I ANCHOR MY HOPE ON YOU JESUS,  IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- The anchor is hope , is one you should truly hang on for every new day there is a miracle and your appointed time has been on it. But you must not relent for you are bond to the living. Your breath gives an opportunity of a new beginning everytime . Life is an opportunity and each new day gives you hope to do it right , get it right with God and become all you want to be . Live life like a miracle today. Live right and live for Christ. 

TODAY’S TIP- DO THE BEST YOU CAN WHEN YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment