Friday 16 April 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GIVE IT ALL TO GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 18:17,47 KJV
[17] He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. [47] It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.


PRAYER: WHATEVER BATTLE I AM FIGHTING ,GOD FIGHT IT FOR ME. FATHER LET YOUR GRACE HELP ME PASS MY DOWN TIME. DELIVER ME FROM THE STORMS. LORD JESUS YOU ARE MY STRENGTH LIKE NO OTHER. LORD YOU ARE MY DELIVERER. DO FOR ME AND IN ME WHAT NO ONE CAN DO IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: Give it all to God,  He can handle it. Let God have it. Your tiredness is because you keep doing it by yourself. You are sufficient in Christ Jesus,  not by yourself. Stop helping God to do the things only Him can do , let Him take the glory. Give it all to God!

TODAY’S TIP- THE BATTLE IS THE LORD’S !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment