Monday 19 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY ’S DECLARATION 
I declare  that my life is a living sacrifice to God 
My heart is God’s dwelling place and my body His temple 
I am a Portal for divine manifestation and a voice to nations and generations
I speak of things that brings life and ignites light 

I am set aside as a choosen of God 
Jesus is the author and finisher of my faith 
My life is centered in Christ Jesus 
I am driven by the zeal of my Heavenly Father 
I refuse to posses passion for the wrong things 
I panth after God daily 

I declare that my debt are paid 
My  burdens are lifted
My life is changed 
I am redeemed 
I am a partaker of the promise 
I shall not be neglected out of good things 

God is my Lord
I am the sheep of God’s pasture
I am wanting nothing but filled every good thing
I am God’s own, a seed of greatness  and a manifestation of wonders 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment