Monday 19 April 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  THE LORD IS WITH YOU 

BIBLE FOCUS- Mark 9:42 KJV
[42] And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.


PRAYER: FATHER I TRUST YOU IN ALL THINGS. I BELIEVE THAT YOU ALONE CAN CARRY ME THROUGH AND THROUGH. IN YOU LORD I DEPEND ON. YOU ARE BY BACK BONE AND STAY. I GIVE MY BATTLES TO GOD AND IN ALL I AM ASSURED OF VICTORY. I WILL NOT BE LET DOWN NOR FRUSTRATED FOR I HAVE PUT MY HOPE IN GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- When you are in the Lord side your battles becomes His battle . You don’t need to worry who is not with you or who is fighting you. God will contend with them. Your faith in God is victory over the enemy . You can’t trust God and fail. Faith is the winning method . You must leave it to God completely so that he can fight for you. 

TODAY’S TIP: JESUS IS THE WINNING WAY !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment