Thursday 29 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am free from the law of sin and death
I am wearing a garment of glory and not shame 
My joy is full 

I declare that I have been delivered from every stronghold 
I am strong and I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me 
I am free from the yoke of frustration and misdirection 
Christ Jesus has made me free indeed 

I declare that whatever doesn’t align with the will of God for me shall not take its root in me 
I declare that I will be part of those that will make meat available in God’s store house 
I will not shy away from the things of the kingdom 
I am a catalyst for kingdom expansion 
The windows of heaven shall never be closed against me 
My barn overflows with good things 

I declare that the words of my mouth is a testimony of victory 
By the blood of Jesus I have  overcome 
What the devil program as the end , becomes a beginning of great things in my life 
My address is only known for good news 

I declare that my gifts and resources shall not go to waste 
I am delivered from pitholes assigned to frustrate my vision 
Every good thing that God has deposited inside of me , comes to light 
I shall not be exposed to anything that will mar my destiny 
Expectation of the wicked over me shall not see the light of the day

I am wrapped in God’s love 
I am wrapped in His loving arms 
I receive grace to live my best life and experience the love of the Father daily 
Darkness is dispelled, I am a light and walk in light 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment