Friday 23 April 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FEAR GOD NOT THE SITUATION 

BIBLE FOCUS - Jeremiah 5:22 KJV
[22] Fear ye not me? saith the Lord : will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?


PRAYER: FATHER TEACH ME YOUR WAYS AND GUIDE ME IN YOUR TRUTH. I SUBMIT MYSELF UNDER YOUR MIGHTY HANDS O LORD. MAKE ME STRONG AND ABLE UNDER YOUR WINGS OF GLORY. GIVE ME STRENGTH LIKE AN EAGLE AND MAKE ME A CONQUEROR IN YOU. FATHER BE MY SHIELD AGAINST ALL STORMS. I REFUSE TO BOW TO CHALLENGES FOR I HAVE PUT MY TRUST IN THE LORD. FATHER I FEAR YOU ABOVE THE STORM. I WILL NOT FAIL , I HAVE STRENGTH IN CHRIST JESUS, AMEN!

WORD-  God has the power of the whole world in His hands. He can do and undo , He can turn things around and in your favour . The world is under His feet .There is nothing his before His eyes . No matter what the situation is let your faith not waver. He says through the waves toss themselves they can’t prevail God can do and undo. And he is Jehovah overdo. Fear God not the situation. Don’t be pressured by the circumstances tremble at the press of God. Recognize the fact that God is the creator, the maker, the owner of all universe and there is nothing He can not do!

TODAY’S TIP-WHEN YOU FEAR GOD , EVERY OTHER THING IS SUBJECTED TO YOU. YOUR STRENGTH IS IN GOD!


EFECOLLAB

No comments:

Post a Comment