Friday 2 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Thank you Lord for loading each day with new things for me 
Thank you Lord for being my light
Thank you Lord for giving me beauty for ashes 
Thank you for pulling off every sackcloth and giving me gladness 

I declare that I am a carrier of light and goodnews 
My testimony shall never again be once upon a time 
Everyday shall bring joy of  congratulations 

I declare that I am breaking out of evil pattern into breaking new records 
I refuse to settle for average , I am above all seated with Christ 
I am not conditioned to situations I am manifesting divine destiny and ordination 
I have a more glorious new day 

I declare that my blessings swallowed by the belly of dragon come out and locate me
The fire of God locates satanic store house that has held all that belongs to me and the angels of God bring them to me now 
Satanic keeper I break free from you 
I declare that what is mine shall no longer be spiritually exchanged
I overtake and recover all
From today the Haman in my family line become swallowed in their gallows 
I declare that every thing that has caused shame becomes a point of congratulations 

I call forth my glory to manifestation 
I move ten times more out of this position to where God wants me to be 
I plug into the heavenly source continually 
What used to be known as a terrible situation becomes goodnews and laughter 
God has located me for good 
Today and all day through this year I shout for joy 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment