Saturday 10 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY DECLARATION 
I declare that my heart yield in obedience to God 
I will not fall aside on the way
My feet stands firm in Christ and on the word 
I will not fail I am bound for success 

My dreams and vision come alive in Christ Jesus 
God is working things out for me 
The grace of God brings me before great people 
I subdue , overcome and dominate 
I have the oil of honor and recognition 
I soar in the beauty of God’s glory 

I declare that everything that God has created is working for me 
I am enlarging in capacity and breaking limits 
I am a fruitful ground 
The table is set for my manifestation  and I will not be found wanting 
The Lord has presented me before the right people 
My greater season is here
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment