Friday 23 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that in my weakness God is my highest 
In my nothing God is my everything 
I rejoice God has heard the voice of groaning and attended to my cry 
My voice of praise will be heard in the city and in the street 

I break out of spiritual weakness and dryness into new revival in my soul
I receive fire to be spiritually awake 
I receive the outpouring of the Spirit God 
My Spiritual life become whole 

All the canker worm have eaten , have been restored to me in full 
My harvest shall be full 
I reject the feast of enemy over my harvest 
Physically and spiritually I’m blessed with prosperity that outgrows poverty 
Drought is turned  to divine outpouring 
My overflow season is here 

I declare that nothing from my yesterday/yesteryear will stop my manifestation of greatness today
I am God’s wonder unto many 
My needs are taken care of and settled 

The Spirit of man is the candle light of God , therefore I am not spiritually blind I see 
Good things meant for me and has my name on it  shall not be diverted 
The grace of God upon me increases with each season 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen
Good  morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment