Saturday 24 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare  that I pour my perfume of praise before God
I am consumed by the zeal of the Spirit of God and not the flesh
My life shall not be a profit ground for the enemy 

I declare that yesterday dream has become a realised vision 
I can do all things through Christ and God’s perfect will is made manifest in me 
My wings of glory shall not be trapped 
I soar higher each day by the spirit of God

I declare that my barn of harvest shall mount up high  with physical manifestation 
Scarcity is exchanged for speed and recovery  of all good things 
I reject poor outcome 
I am in my season of maximum productivity 

I shall not drink wine of disgrace 
I am barricaded against dream investigators 
Strange wickedness shall not harm me 
My strength is in Jesus 
My help is in the Lord God almighty 
The blood of Jesus is my covering 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment