Thursday 15 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am a miraculous wonder 
A testimony of grace 
An exception by mercy 
I am  the kings child 

I was born to manifest greatness 
To eat the good of the Land as an heir of the Father 
God is ever present for me and with me 
God is with me withersoever  I go 
I am at His right hand where pleasures overflow 

I declare that my daily benefits is assured in Christ 
I am wanting of nothing 
I have life abundantly in Christ Jesus 
I see new mercies today and everyday of my life 
I am enveloped by mercy and nurtured by His compassion 

I speak with the voice of divine wisdom 
I receive the right word to get me through each season 
The word of God is a light to my path
The Lord will not forsake the work of His hand
I am the work of God’s hands and he fulfills His purpose in me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment