Friday 16 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I have been remembered with great mercies 
Continually I enjoy the loving kindness of God 
God has bruised the enemy under my feet
Curses have no hold over me
In all seasons nations call me blessed

I am hidden in Christ , therefore the wickedness of the wicked can’t harm me
I am under the rock , storms do not alarm me 
I shall not be sweeped away by strange wind , the word of God has taken hold of me

I am a reflection of God’s love to mankind 
I radiate love , I speak love , I am love
God is love and I am of God 
I have grace to be at peace  with others

I declare that the HolySpirit resides in me 
I manifest the things of the spirit 
I am rooted in Christ 
I will not be drowned by self 
Greater is He that lives in me and is at work in me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment