Tuesday 27 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am sanctified by the blood of Jesus 
I shall not be polluted 
I am of God not of the world 
Sin shall not reign over my mortal body 
Greater is He that lives inside of me 

I am a package of solutions 
I am not limited by problems 
God has made a way for me out of it all 
Jesus never fails , I am confidence in this truth

I trust in the love of Jesus that is steadfast and never changes with time 
The Lord has taken away my sorrow, wiped away my tears in exchange for resounding joy 
My cruse shall not lack oil 
My faith has no limit , I am totally dependent on Jesus 
My passion shall not be exchanged for the wrong pursuit, I follow Jesus whole heartedly 

I take my reward back from the hands of spiritual imposter 
What is mine shall not be given to another 
I move from just dreaming to realisation 
I see beyond limits 
I am exempted for all evil

Strange drivers of destiny , you shall not have the will of my destiny
Spiritual destiny traffickers, My destiny is untouchable 
I am for signs and wonders and I must manifest my divine destiny 
I refuse to appear in satanic book of spiritual exchange 
Only what is good and acceptable before God prospers in my life 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment