Tuesday 27 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I daily lay my down my sacrifice of worship at the altar of my Father 
I will not dine with sim and pollution 
I have been bought with a price , I shall not sell for not 
I give God my lifetime and every part of me 

Strange wind shall not cart away my blessings 
Divination and enchantment shall not silence me 
My mouth shall testify of strange breakthroughs 
I refuse to just manifest in what was done , I also receive the heaven outpouring of what God is doing in this season
Anyone trying to paint me bad before my helper shall be heavily disgraced 

I rise in Christ and whatever is not of Him doesn’t rise with me 
It’s my surplus season 
I will not be intimidated by setbacks , I become ten times more 
The thing that were impossible are now turned for my good 
The dreg of sorrow shall be continually poured into the feast of the wicked 
Strange patterns are turned to divine alignment 
My foundation is purged with the blood of Jesus 

I dream good dreams 
I am manifesting in great visions 
Impossibility shall never see the light of day 
Doubt shall have no place in me
I am confident in Christ Jesus as my rock 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment