Sunday 18 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 
I declare that I daily live a life of worship 
My life is to please God 
My weakness shall not become my web , the grace of God is sufficient for me 
I move from pressured to pleasures on all side at the right hand of the Father

I make room for more of God in my heart 
I will not stray away from God’s presence 
I walk in light 
The word of God is at the table of my heart,to observe and to do God’s pleasure

I receive grace to be a light and live an exemplary life 
I will not frustrate the grace of God upon my life 
Where God leads I will follow 
I reject ungodly route that will mar my destiny 
I choose the path of righteousness and the fear  God 

I declare that I am surrounded with goodly counsel 
My purpose shall not be buried in the mud , it is established in Christ Jesus 
Everyday brings me closer to divine fulfillment 
I have the seal of the Holy Spirit upon my life 
God’s hands of mercy manifest in me daily 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment