Friday 9 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 
I declare that the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding 
The words for my mouth shall be of wisdom 
Grace shall be the function of my life 
I shall not be lost in self but daily found in Christ 

I declare the power of Christ is the power at work in me 
God is with me whithersoever I go 
I unlock the doors of possibilities by the power of Christ Jesus 
Jesus is my fountain, the source that never runs dry

I am the representation of Christ here on earth
I walk in the footstep of Jesus 
My feet shall not fail
The Holy Spirit is my guide daily 
The hollow of God’s hands is my resting place 
My steps are perfected by the Holy Ghost

I am the delight of God He cares for me
The Lord directs my ways to keep His status 
Forever the Lord is my sure place 
My life is secured in Christ in God
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment