Thursday 22 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Holy Spirit takes over my heart and becomes the fountain from which my thought flow 
My thoughts are productive and my words are life transforming 
Every step I take is by the leading of the Holy Spirit 
Anything not of God doesn’t take root in me

Divine dynamics of God is at work in me 
I step out of the place of self pity into total confidence in God 
My faith exceeds fears and doubt 
I will not run into losses , I operate in productivity and profits
I proclaim the manifestation of events that will release the manifestation of my testimony for a new level

I am favoured and not frustrated 
I am flying high and  not declining 
The glory of God is risen upon me 
I shine as a city upon a hill

I receive grace that swallows disgrace 
I am comforted on all side
I am rich in all of God’s goodness 
God never withholds good things from me 
I have the abundance of God that swallows scarcity 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment