Tuesday 20 April 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord’s hand bring me up and delivers me from every foe 
I have strength in my soul
God has made me stronger than everything that compass me about 
I will fulfill the desire of God in the land of the living 
Everyday of my life ,mercy is my voice 

By the redeeming blood of Jesus, I recover all that the devil has taken from me 
I drink from the living water, I will not thirst for the world again 
I refuse to drink from the cup of the wicked 
Distractions and detractors will not know my address 
God has blindfolded glory stealers from me 
I reject evil hand handing me cup of solution 
Jesus is my way, my truth and my life 

I am aligned with great men and women all over the world that God has assigned to help me fulfill purpose 
My purpose will not be frustrated,it receives life and light of manifestation 
I jump out of dark place/season of my life into light 
I break pass evil conclusion and satanic misdirection 
I am bound to succeed 
I am born a winner in Christ Jesus 


I speak mercy over injustice 
I declare in every sector the truth must prevail 
My light will not be hidden 
My voice will not be shut 
My mouth is for the testimony of grace and not for evil speaking 

I receive strength for every weakness 
I receive the wings of the spirit to scale new heights 
My salt shall not lost its savour
Jesus my strength in weakness I thank you 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment