Monday 13 March 2017

DAILY NUGGET PRAYER -NUGGET:13:2017

NUGGET:GODLY REPUTATION
JOB 1:12,22;And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.
Job was a man that feared God and even the devil recognised his reverence to God. You life as a Christian is it for religious sake or a practical Christlike life. Just like Job your life should reflect God's praise and glory beyond religion and just being a church goer.Be an example for others to follow and let it make the devil tremble.
O Lord I receive grace by the blood of Jesus to live a blameless life before you.Following your word precept by precept. Not conforming to this world but to be an instrument of change and a reflection of glory.
Holyspirit fill my mouth with gracious word of peace. May all I do be in the light of your will. Break me from the entanglement of anything that tries to separate me from your will.
I connect my heart to your word of truth and revelation power. I submit myself to your ordinance. In Christ I stand and radiate in the hope of His glory in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: A VISION WRITTEN IS A VISION WORKABLE AND ACHIEVABLE !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment