Tuesday 21 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:21:2017

NUGGET:THE PLACE OF VICTORY
DANIEL 3:17,24-25; If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
When you choose to believe God beyond the odds ,he will proof himself beyond every doubt.If only you can look beyond the barriers and obstacles around you and see God appear in the midst of situation to confuse and astonish your oppressors.The Lord is able to bring you out refined with honour.
O Lord I look beyond what I see right now and I say you are able .I choose to trust and hold on to you even when everything seems to counter my faith.Father astonish those who are challenging my faith in you with your power.pull me out of the trap unharmed.
make me a wonder unto many for thou art my praise and on Thee do I hope.Lord step in for me in every area of my life and cause me to have a victory song.
Announce me through your touch and power on every impossible in my life.satisfy my life with your lovingkindness.I choose to stand in the place of victory with you and I see all things working in my favour I'm Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: TIME LOST CAN NOT BE REGAIN, MAXIMISE YOUR TIME!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment