Monday 27 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:27:2017

NUGGET: O LORD SHAPE MY UNDERSTANDING
EPHESIANS 1:17-18; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
When the understanding of man is blind the person fails to see good in anything. Most times this blind understanding is what allows hate and grudge to set in,keeping you at the end of negative vibes.When God opens the eyes of your understanding it sets you apart for great things and exposes the mystery of depth of revelation. Lean not on your own understanding let God take over your mind,let Him rule in your thoughts.Acknowledge Him in all you do and He will fill you with understanding.
Lord I come to you letting go of all I know and connecting to the realm of knowing you in a deeper place of purpose. I focus on the cross and the One who illuminates my eyes of understanding with His light.
Father please remove every veil that blinds my mind to understanding. I refuse to live as hypocrites in understanding, I receive grace to stand firm in the full knowledge of Christ. I connect to the vine of revelation in full assurances of my hope in God Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO YOU WILL GO EVERYWHERE. LIVE WITH A PURPOSE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment