Saturday 11 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:12:2017

NUGGET:THE LORD TURNED IT
ESTHER 9:1;Now in the twelfth month, that is, the month Adar, on the thirteenth day of the same, when the king's commandment and his decree drew near to be put in execution, in the day that the enemies of the Jews hoped to have power over them, (though it was turned to the contrary, that the Jews
O Lord thank you because the pit which they dug for me is their own foot taken. I thank you father because I now rejoice over those things that once caused me sorrow.
Father turn all that my enemies have plan to use as a tool against me for my good.I rejoice over the work of God's hands and I triumph in praise and glory.By the blood of Jesus I cancell negative decree set against me.
O Lord I believe in your power that is able to turn things around, by that same power I decree that every captivity is turned in my life.The evil plans of the wicked is disappointed.I and my family shall not be a prey for satanic gallows.
I rise above defeat with grace and glory.God has put laughter in my mouth.All things are turned in my favour because I love God and I'm called according to His purpose in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD'S GRACE NEVER EXPIRES!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment