Sunday 19 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:20:2017

NUGGET:YOUR DEN YOUR DELIVERANCE
DANIEL 6:23-24; Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God. And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den
I don't know the situation that you are in the rightnow and you are saying this is the end but God is saying this is the beginning of a new thing.you may see it as a den but God see's it as your time of deliverance. That problem shall not be your end but shall be your breakthrough point.
Lord I believe in your power that is able to deliver me from the den of difficulties. I believe in you for you shall shut up the mouth of the enemy against me.I receive my angels of deliverance that you have sent to turn things around for my favour .
Father release upon me the fresh oil of preference and honour, I decree that those who are envious at me shall be carried away  in the wrath of God's judgement.my table of blessing shall not be a snare to me.
I receive the envelope of mercy. Thank you Lord for disgracing the enterprise of the crafty. I decree by the power of God that I am seated  in the seat of kings and royalty because that is who I am.what the enemy thought was my end is turned for a joyful sound in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: INVESTING IN YOUR TIME IS INVESTING IN YOUR LIFE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment